WHO WE ARE
A corporate Events Company for Senior Decision Makers within the Digital Transformation Space.
More than just a corporate events company, we are driven to focus on consistently helping businesses in connecting with senior decision makers and influencers to forge relevant relationships.
We aim to accelerate executive learnings through data-driven creative, and interactive insight-sharing sessions on industry-specific of cross-sector topics.
HOW CAN EDX HELP YOUR BUSINESS?
● Position your brand as a thought leader and a trusted consultant.
● Align the topic of discussion to your expertise, solutions, and offerings.
● Select a well defined target prospects profile
● Cut down costs on new clients acquisition
● Build relationships with decision makers
● Invite your client to join and share your success stories on world class projects.
● Leverage from business intelligence to best shortlist your prospects.
● Learn about their needs and priorities in preparation for the actual event.
RETURN ON INVESTMENT
● Move shortlisted and mutually matched prospects into real converted business.
END-TO-END EXPERIENTIAL BRANDING
● Synergize with us on the creatives and get your prospects engaged from pre-event phase til the end of the event sessions.
UPCOMING VIRTUAL EVENTS
Technology and aviation are the future of the air transport industry, and many airports are…
The Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) region is the fastest-growing digital economies in Asia.…
Digital transformation, automation and CX among investment priorities for airlines and airports amid COVID-19 disruption
Pandemic has changed the world, and the travel and airport industry has been affected the…
Individual Commitment To A Group Effort When there is collaboration towards a common goal, Great things can be achieved.
COLLABORATE AT EDX
EDX Leaders keep on challenging the status quo, so do we. Driven by our core values we live by, everyday, our work focuses entirely on our event services which serves as a platform to connect and engage the digital executives.